Many users have been very frustrated with the new look Keywords Planner. Google got lots of feedback about the recent changes and not a lot of it has been good.
However, it would seem Google have been listening for once. They’ve now added new features to the tool based on the criticism you have been giving them.
These new features include:
- Being able to include or exclude specific terms from your keyword list.
- A “More Like These” button to find search terms that are similar to a specific keyword idea.
- Restricting your results to keywords that include the exact words or phrases and their close synonyms that you typed in the search box.
- Adding stars to keywords that you would like to save and review later.
- Easier editing, and copying so you can transfer your keywords to a spreadsheet.